Following more than two years of work, SkyNet Aviation is pleased to officially announce the final touches to the reimagining of REACH Day Of Operations as an “ecosystem” of nested solutions.
If you’re running a medium-sized air fleet, this ecosystem concept was developed specifically for you to solve the core problem your operations team faces.
Until now, true operational coordination has been hindered by siloed solutions that don’t talk to each other, therefore requiring bespoke integrations, manual data input in legacy systems, or critical dependency on the availability and skills of specific staff members. We’ve now resolved these issues in one solution: the ecosystem.
Under the ecosystem concept, REACH Day Of Operation forges the key aspects of running and managing a fleet into one combined solution through accessing SkyNet REACH dynamic fleet location data. The system then leverages this directly to your current manual entry applications. We have also pre-configured best-of-breed specialist applications and then, by powering them with to-the-second live tracking data, you can monitor exactly where your aircraft are and what they are doing. This then enables the generation of powerful, accurate, and real-time analytics reporting.
What’s more, because REACH Day Of Operations is flexible, scalable and customisable, it can quickly be configured specifically for your needs, your aircraft, your workforce, your contracts and the routes you fly.
Official partner integrations include:
- Crewing/rostering via Avinet Air Maestro — enabling administration, flight and technical staff to effectively manage and achieve compliance on rostering, fatigue, timesheets, training and safety.
- EFB and dispatch via ForeFlight — capabilities that deliver greater efficiency and productivity through providing multi-user flight planning, charts, airport information, document management, flight logging, synthetic vision and more.
- Reservations via Uplift Logistics — consolidating, simplifying, integrating and automating reservations processes in line with operational requirements to provide control, security and visibility.
- Weather Services via DTN — a direct integration of DTN’s specialist aviation weather tracking, monitoring and forecasting to give you access to the data feeds of the “world’s most accurate weather provider”.
Essentially, what the ecosystem does is give your mid-size fleet the operational tools and capacities of a major airline, but without the million-dollar price tag. And, when you can operate more effectively, you can get more from your aircraft, free your people up to do their work, and grow your operations.
No longer are you held back by the sheer difficulty of keeping on top of incompatible admin, compliance, coordination, billing and engineering systems.
The REACH Day Of Operations ecosystem was designed specifically to resolve issues such as:
- time-consuming and error-prone manual data entry
- data double-handling between systems
- the slowness of paper-based admin causing knock-on delays in engineering and accounts
- the inability to make decisions made in operations control responsive to moment-to-moment realities in the field
- the difficulty of generating tracking metrics and reports.
If you’ve tried to achieve any of these before, you know how difficult they are. If so, you can grasp the magnitude of what SkyNet Aviation has now achieved. What’s more, the ecosystem solution is tried, tested, and already relied on in the real world by our development partners.
Click through to find out more about what the REACH® Aero Day Of Operations ecosystem means for your future success.